Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tulip Fields

Megan and I went to the tulip fields near Woodburn, OR with Jesse. He wasn't quite sure what to think.






















As always, the tulips were spectacular!

























































































Jesse loved the old tractors!










Jesse and "Grandma" took a ride on the "cow train." We went through lots of mud and cut a lot of "cookies." It was pretty bumpy but we had fun.

















Megan thought she was pretty funny getting these pictures of me going down this slide with Jesse. He was fine because he was in my lap, but the slide was hard on the bum! Whoever designed this one needs his head examined!



Torture...














I'd do it all again :-)

1 comment:

Craven Family said...

We visited the tulip fields yesterday. What a wonderful place to take the kids. And YES, the slide was torture! Once was enough for me but Peyton couldn't get enough.

Thanks for the fun idea!