Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Grand Niece Peyton


After Mom had surgery on her foot, she had some special visitors. Bev and Jessica came the same day at the same time, and the funny thing was neither one of them knew the other was coming! It was fun to watch Peyton play and to see how much she has grown.













Am I cute, or what?








































Grandma likes me a lot!













Great Grandma thinks I'm pretty special too.







Mom already lets me drink from a glass.












It's one of my favorite things to do.

































Look out world, here I come!


1 comment:

Thehseen said...

Your grandson is very cute. It is good to know that you have such a warm and close-knit family. I have a habit of going through the blog next to mine whenever I come online. All the best then!