Sunday, November 8, 2009

Life is Good!

Life has been good to me. Not too long ago I had lunch with two dear friends I've known since grade school, Bonnie, and Madeline!




Then I met Cindy Wiren, a new cousin on my Mom's side of the family (the Smiths) and enjoyed an afternoon sharing stories, pictures, and family history records.




Megan and I made some homemade clay and played along with Jesse for about an hour!




















Next we had company from Indiana. Our nephew Rob, his wife Gayle, and their children Emma and Ethan came for the weekend, so it was a great time for a Farr Family gathering!

Patrick, Rob, Bill, Jim and Alex





We talked Rob and Gayle into letting us take Emma and Ethan to the beach while they attended a wedding. Feeding gulls...
braving the wind...

















and eating at Mo's...













where we ran into my brother and sister-in-law, Terry and Diane!!!



The tide was exceptionally high and it brought in a lot of driftwood and logs.


We walked out on the boardwalk with the kids...
































It was a fun day having experiences we will always remember. When we first arrived at Siletz Bay, Emma spontaneously sang "Down By the Bay" for us :-).

1 comment:

creative side said...

That hotel - The EdgeWater - I think is where we always stay. Nice photos and serendipitous gatherings.