Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Making Time Together



Bill and I spent a wonderful afternoon together at Silver Creek Falls!


















We hiked the trail under the north bridge to the Upper North Falls.

















The recent rain made some very lovely pictures...




It is amazing how many different flora grow in the forest!










Spring is near!



Every growing thing was crowned with "jewels."












Have you ever seen the skeleton of a tree?































Upper North Falls



































Every tree is adorned with moss in this Pacific Northwest!








Nature has its own version of "lace."














South Falls












Can you see the bridge way below?
































Coming home...


3 comments:

Desert Rose blooming in Arizona, said...

Each picture is just amazing! Thanks for sharing Becky!

Candy Jane said...

I need two of these for painting - the sunset, and the close-up of the misty bottom of the falls! Marvelous close ups - the "pearls" strung on the spider web I think is my fav - maybe. So many wonderful photos!

creative side said...

Yes, I love old tree skeletons. Can you email that one to me. I love to cut embossings of these wonders. The video at the end filled up my soul. I've been in bed for two weeks after chemo and it made me feel whole again. Thanks so much for including it. The sounds were fantastifc.