Thursday, February 3, 2011

Poindexter



Our little "Poindexter"...

I found a bag of sunglasses stashed in a corner of the closet, and Jesse loved these. His Mom used to wear them when she was little. :)


At Mission Mill we located the duck food and began plunking in the quarters...







































Jesse loved it! I think he could have stayed there all day.


















Charlotte was bundled against the cold, and she didn't seem to mind a bit.





















Jesse was fascinated with this little chest of drawers in an antique/gift store at the mill.













Megan found an interesting instructional book...
Such a little face on such a big sheep!













3 comments:

Megan said...

I love the pictures of Jesse's mischievous little face! And those glasses are such a hoot! I am glad that you found those :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I love Jesse's hat!