Sunday, December 8, 2013

Holiday Fun!

 I found this fun idea for a vegetable plate on Pinterest. I chopped and my daughter Megan created! It disappeared rather quickly :-).

 Once again we enjoyed the gathering of our family. Anne brought some homemade suet for the birds, and she helped Charlotte and Jesse press it around pine cones from our yard.

 Andy and AJ are competed in a game of Mancalla...so serious!
 Anne strung the suet cones from a tree near our deck.
 Thanksgiving crafts
 Happy girl!
 So proud of their leaf turkeys :-)
 Andy and our two little grandsons
 Right after Thanksgiving Anne, Matt, Bill and I went to our favorite tree farm to get our Christmas Trees.
 Bill always cuts our tree.
 Becky and Bill
 Anne cannot decide which tree she wants.
 She still cannot decide!
 Matt and Bill are packing our tree to the truck.
 It's finally loaded. Anne picked out a HUMUNGOUS tree! I wish I would have taken a picture of it on top of their car :-).
 Afterward we got out the Thanksgiving leftovers :-).
 Tradition: Bill put the star on top of the tree...

 It's done!
When the snow fell, I couldn't resist making a little snowman. He has peppercorn eyes and the little socks are ones that Bill's mom made me long ago as ornaments for my tree :-).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love all of the pictures!! Wonderful memories!!!