Friday, April 5, 2013

A Sudden Rush of Color!

 It's that time of year again, so I took my mom to the Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm near Woodburn, Oregon. This may seem like a lot of pictures bombarding your senses, but I have about 4 times this many that I did not post :-). It is difficult deciding which ones to share.

 Mom misses her flowers, so I thought this trip might bring her some joy. I mentioned how beautiful all of the varieties were, and she said they were "more than beautiful!"



 The next day I went back with Anne and we took more pictures. Anne had never been there, so it was fun to see her reaction.












 When Anne and I went, it was rainy and the wind was really blowing! However, there were a few breaks in the weather. As you can see, we took advantage of that!





 I love this one with the weeds mixed in. To me, they are just as pretty as the tulips :-).




 The "parrot" tulips are some of my favorites. There is still time to see these beautiful fields if you hurry!

No comments: