Sunday, October 4, 2009

Get it Down!

Martha Stewart is not all she's cracked up to be! At least that is my excuse for this TERRIBLE meal. It was a Martha Stewart recipe I decided to try in order to cut calories. I have always loved corn dogs, but I don't eat them for obvious reasons! This recipe called for baking them, and they looked pretty appetizing in the picture. Well, they are NOT. We made jokes about all the ways they could be used (including mortar for a fireplace). We took the baked batter off of the outside and ate the sausages!!!


3 comments:

Desert Rose blooming in Arizona, said...

At least everyone seemed to be good sports!!! You win some, you lose some!! I'm sure you have won more than you have lost!!!

Candy Jane said...

Oh boy, if Bill's expression is indicative of the horror...maybe you could hand them out at Halloween ;)

creative side said...

Martha used to appeal to me. I think this was in the early 80's when her magazine first came out. Then it got a lot thicker and was full of adds for things I would never use and then one day I realized that Martha didn't do any of this, all of her executives did and of course the real creative group that doesn't get paid much, so I decided that Martha was getting paid for everybody else's creativity and quit getting her magazine. I won't even get one today even if it looks interesting. Good for you for trying, though. Word verification:bulapp