Monday, October 12, 2009

Wood Splitting

We finally rented a wood splitter and tackled our huge pile of wood. I say "we" but it was Bill, Matt, and Andy with the help of 4 of our Young Single Adults (Kurt, Garrett, Derek and Taylor).

Andy hauled off debris and old rotted wood.


His little family enjoyed a ride as well (Andy, Megan and Jesse)!












Megan and Andy picked several gourds from our garden for me. They were ALL stripped, so I bought some colorful ones to add to them.

Megan helped me clean up garden tools, and then we had a little visitor!

3 comments:

Farr & Co. - Est. 1999 said...

It's nice to have young single adults who care enough to help you with the wood pile! That's awsome!

creative side said...

Oh my, a perfumed little visitor with a "Y" on it's back. "Mommy, 'Y' does it stink?"

Unknown said...

oh the memories oh splitting wood to help you out. I hope Bill remembers me every time he picks up a log to split it.....