Wednesday, April 16, 2014

AZ, UT Vacation Part 3: Cactus and Other Flowers of AZ

My sister and I love flowers, so she knew I would want to see as many as possible :-). We saw a wonderful variety of cactus along with other beautiful flowers and citrus trees. It was a visual feast!




This gorgeous rose was in my sister's little apartment complex. She lives in such a cheerful place!






















Candy took me to a nearby nursery.

This gorgeous cactus flower is the size of a saucer!
The bees love this flower.



Some of the flowers look like they are made of paper.


Cactus fruit
Bird of Paradise
I loved this flower with it's long stamens!


Such interesting pods on some of the trees







Grapefruit tree




Gorgeous hibiscus


Snail flower
I had to include this cute little lizzard.
Look how well he camouflages himself!





No comments: