Sunday, January 22, 2017

Mills Family Reunion, 2016


 Donna Rosling and her daughter Dianna worked very hard to make our 2016 Mills Reunion happen! It was held at Champoeg Park just south of Portland, Oregon. Let the fun begin!
 Anne Kizerian put together a beautiful "crabby" quilt for our quilt raffle.
 Shar Dorland's grandson looked very sharp in his ROTC uniform! He led the pledge of allegiance.
 Anne finished the quilt during our business meeting :).
 Ruby's family in red (mostly); Fred's family in green; unfortunately there were not representatives for the other branches of the family







 We took a moment to remember those who are no longer with us. Rod Dorland is missed by us all.
 Time to eat!















 Terry and Diane had their whole family together. My brother Chris joined them.


 Three siblings (my sister could not make it)

 It was a super hot day!




 Shar Dorland with her grandson
 My brother Chris with cousin Celine and her husband
 ROTC
 A dear cousin, Virgil, enjoying old family reunion pictures!
 My sister-in-law Diane with her son Anson and his girlfriend
 Cousins: Virgil, Donna, Richard's wife, Darnelda, and Richard
 My Aunt Donna with my brother Terry
 Dorlands
 The kids played some fun games that my cousin Crystal put together
 My brother Chris and his daughter Jessica
 My brother Terry's family
 My daughter Megan and granddaughter Jane
 My cousin Wanda with my husband Bill
 My brother Terry with my cousin Donna
 Now the adults are playing the games :)!

 Cute cousins!
 These are the descendants of my Grandma Ruby's brother, Fred.
  Our whole group! Everyone in red is my direct line (Ruby's descendants).
 My direct line (Ruby's descendants)
First cousins a generation ahead of me (all from Fred's family);
A very memorable and fun reunion!

No comments: