Monday, June 30, 2008

My Lovely Visitors

You may think the title of this blog is an attempt to be facetious, but I really mean it! I never get tired of seeing these beautiful little creatures, even if they eat up all of my flowers!

She's not really very nice, is she? ...right in the middle of my flowers! Can you see her chewing?!
These two pictures were taken yesterday.



She is teaching her little one to follow her example!








These two pictures were taken this morning. She is a very protective Mama.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

We saw a Mama with two babies last week, she was leaving our field for the neighbor's. I wondered how we could be so thrilled and in awe to see them, when we know how destructive they are to the local crops AND we'll be hunting them in a couple of years!!!