Monday, June 30, 2008

Spending Time at Mom's


Recently I spent a few days at Mom's and we enjoyed several projects and activities. We tied this quilt that was given to Mom by Toni April. We are not sure who made it, but it is all sewn by hand. As you can see it is a very cheerful quilt. We weeded some flower beds, stacked wood on Mom's porch, weeded the memorial at the park, bought Mom a new phone, and I cut her hair. We also went to Barview and fed gulls :-).

Such concentration!





A different angle of Tillamook Bay (taken from
the docks in Garibaldi)











I love these floats!

























I don't usually take pictures of the Garibaldi
Coast Guard Station, but it is actually a very
attractive building.





Looking down the beach from the Bar View
Jetty.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

You make me "home" sick for the coast and Gram. Be sure to give her a hug for me when you see her next.