Friday, October 31, 2008

Baby Coons

I had these little visitors yesterday. Who can resist baby raccoons, even if they are destructive? Notice there are two in the background also.

Are these cute little fuzzy things, or what?


"We can't leave ANYTHING unexplored!"



"It's important to dig a few holes too (I've wondered where all the little holes came from!)."



"Jackpot! I found some birdseed!"







"What is that scary thing over there?"




"I better check it out..."









"Whoa...that's too scary!"

"What else can we get into?"






"Hey, I found something good over here!"




"I don't think this was such a great idea."







Meanwhile, the other two bandits continue to explore...




"Uh Oh! What's that lady doing here?!!!!!"









"Let's get outa here!"

"Wait, I gotta dig one last hole!"

3 comments:

Dad and Mom Mann said...

Those fuzzy, fluffy baby raccoons are adorable. Thanks for the picture story.

Kate Farr said...

Oh!!! They're SOOOO cute!! I wish I could have been there!!

Candy Jane said...

Cute, yes. Pests, yes. Great photo op? YES!! A wonderful post, thanks for keeping that camaera handy!