Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Circle Quilt


O.K., so I LOVED Megan's circle quilt! I had to make one. This is just the quilt top, of course, but I wanted to share how it turned out and how much fun it was to make. However, I need to mention that this quilt was actually designed by my cat Lennon...really! I had all of the pieces laid out on the floor the way I wanted them, and he jumped in the middle of them several times, scattering them everywhere. I kept placing them back where I thought they had been, but didn't pay close enough attention. It's not exactly the way I would have placed them, but I like it anyway. This quilt is a "must try" for anyone interested. Click on the link to my daughter Megan's blog, and she has a link that gives instructions :-). Then please share what you make!


3 comments:

Megan said...

Your color wheel is beautiful! And I can't even believe how cute your quilt turned out! I LOVE the colors that you chose and it all went so well together.

Kate Farr said...

Cute!!! I love it!!! I saw Megan's quilt that looked like this too. I wanna make one!

Candy Jane said...

OK, I'm hooked! I'll be headed for Megan's blog to see how to do this. Your colors are wonderful, as usual! Did Lennon get an extra kitty treat for his efforts?