Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Color Design


Anyone who has taken a color design class knows you have to make a color wheel. I've never had to design one, but I've colored them before. However, I've never used acrylics, and it was an interesting experience. Along with my color wheel I included a "value scale" just for the experience. I am taking a class at Western Oregon University (where I graduated) and I am enjoying it very much. The instructor is great, my classmates are fun, and I am learning a lot. The designs by my classmates are amazing! I look forward to our future assignments.


2 comments:

Kate Farr said...

Oh wow, did you make up the design for this? I totally want to make one!!!

Candy Jane said...

That is a STUNNING color wheel! I love doing them, but have never done one with a definate design element - awesome. I think I'm going to have to gather a couple of punks and do some color wheels - I know they'll come up with interesting designs...thanks for such a great inspiration!