Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

***First of all, I just made several posts, so make sure you go far enough to see the Hulda Klager Lilac Garden! It has already been pushed back into the older posts!

Megan came for Mother's Day weekend with Jesse. He got a piggy back ride through the field with Grandma. Then he "helped" me water my garden.



We had our first outdoor BBQ of the year!















Jesse thought his hot dog was pretty great.
On Sunday we had several of our children over for dinner. Matt made HOMEMADE ravioli!!!
Everyone helped to make the day very special for me!





Does this look good or what?! We had a homemade savory mushroom sauce over the chicken ravioli. We also had steamed carrots, a delicious green salad, pickled beets, crusty bread, and English Trifle for dessert!


Jesse enjoyed playing with cars,














and practiced his famous wink!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I am so glad you posted that we should go all the way through to the older posts! I would have missed that! Loved all the pictures and posts. It's so fun to see what you guys are up to. We're looking forward to being there this summer!