Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Brave Adventure

It may not be a big deal to someone else, but for me driving 13 hours by myself to Utah and 13 hours back again was an adventure! I took this picture out the window while I was driving. I was in the stretch between Burley, Idaho and Tremonton, Utah.

As always, I enjoyed the time I spent with Will, Julie and my grandchildren. I snapped this picture while they were playing with their neighbors. The kids have very good neighborhood friends and enjoy their time with them.


While spending an afternoon with my four grandchildren, I enjoyed watching Maggie, Billy and Drew using their creative abilities. Here they are painting pictures.



Billy








Maggie (such concentration)
Drew














Luke likes his daddy!
He feels pretty loved!











He likes his bath.
It's not hard to tell that he likes his mommy too!

No comments: