Thursday, February 19, 2009

Characters on the Oregon Coast

Bill and I enjoy looking at homes. As you can see, I've included my favorites which are rather rustic.


















































I included this one because of the very old wisteria winding its way up the front of the house. I would love to see it in bloom!
Many of the homes had floats like these in beautiful displays.


























































This mansion was for sale. You are only looking at one wing of the home! I was peeking through an iron gate.


















Some of the homes were newer, but still rather rustic.















This one was still under construction.











Last but not least, this driftwood fort had a "for rent" sign in front of this beach home. :-)

No comments: