Thursday, February 19, 2009

Earthworks Art Gallery near Yachats

Bill and I really enjoyed this gallery. There were a great variety of media and art forms represented.













































































Color was pressed into the wood of these stands by a special process. They were very beautiful.


These hand made rocking chairs were outstanding! The prettiest wood was Mango.

I loved these earrings. The picture does not do justice to them, but I thought my daughters who enjoy making jewelry might get some ideas.













The next few pictures were from a different gallery. These wall hangings were made from dried kelp and fishing line!













I loved these pouches made from large pieces of dried kelp, driftwood, agates, etc.

No comments: