Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Visit to Bay City

This last Friday Bill, Kate, Matt and and I drove to the coast to visit my mom and also my sister who was visiting from Wisconsin. Bill, Kate and Matt went 4 wheeling with my brother Chris the next morning.








































Mom and I woke up Candy's cooking. This was the beginning of a wonderful omelet!


Mom and Candy and I enjoyed this beautiful puzzle. If you are wondering what happened to Mom's face, she tripped and took a nose dive on her back porch. I was told it looked pretty good compared to when it first happened!



















Diane, my sister-in-law, and I worked on a quilt being prepared for the next Mills Family Reunion. It's a good thing we started it early because it took a while to complete a block. It is an old fashioned "Sun Bonnet Sue" hand applique pattern.


Diane

















Becky















When visiting the coast, we often end up at the jetty at Barview Beach. Mom and Candy were sitting in the red van.
The tide was in quite a ways.











The evening light was nice, and this stump made a good picture prop.
There were several fisherman on the jetty.











It was a little gusty.













We watched a gorgeous sunset as we drove back to Mom's!

1 comment:

Dad and Mom Mann said...

Gorgeous pictures of fantastic scenery. You are a really good photographer. I like your new blog update too. Cute! Blogging is so much fun. I blogged today too and there is an announcement...check it out, Becky.