Monday, October 3, 2011

Photo Fun at Silver Creek Falls



My cousin Grace and I went to Silver Creek Falls to enjoy a day together and to play with our cameras. We made it just before the rains came! This is a view of the North Falls.


I love old trees.


This is my favorite fern...maidenhair.















This is the Upper North Falls. Grace took this picture of me taking a picture. :) I'm not looking up at the falls. I am looking in the little pools.




















I love finding art in nature! These dried needles are striking against the background of dark rock and water, and they make interesting patterns.



I don't know anyone who doesn't love vine maple!
















2 comments:

Megan said...

your camera takes STUNNING pictures. I seriously would frame all of these and hang them in my house! And I bet it sure is nurturing to your soul- it was to mine as I looked at it. :)

Candy Jane said...

Megs said it well. And can I use a couple of the waterfall pics for painting reference? I love the needles, lots of texture! And glad Grace caught you - that is a fun pic, the scale is interesting!