Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Visit to Mom's

It's wonderful when talents are passed down from one generation to the net. Megan and I made a visit to Mom's, and Mom taught her to embroidery while I enjoyed my grandchildren.









Jesse enjoyed playing with the box of blocks that has passed through the hands of almost every grandchild!
He's dancing to some music :).











Charlotte
Blocks encourage many different skills.









Charlotte wants in on the action!
"Mom" and Jesse taking a minute together :).

















I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cat loves to bury her face in Mom's hand.
















Something's out there!
All tuckered out...










The friendly neighborhood deer appear...
They are "trimming" all of the neighbor's bushes and flowers.
















"Someone's coming. Do I gotta move?"
The mailman disturbed their grazing, but they didn't go far.










Oh! Mom's little duck friends are back. I haven't seen these for a while!
They see me checking them out.











Here they come...hoping for a handout!
They're pretty friendly! I gave them some wheat bread crumbs, and now Mom will NEVER get rid of them!

1 comment:

Candy Jane said...

I don't know which "wildlife" is more fun - the deer, the ducks, or the kids!!