Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Second Childhood

I didn't think my second childhood would come so soon, but Kate and I sure had fun dressing up our cats :-).

This is Kahlua, our Siamese. This is a ONE year size T-shirt! He looks pretty cute.


He didn't seem to mind too much...he just rolled around.


Kahlua: "I DO mind! This is unreal. Why would they do this to me?"






Annie: "This is WAY below my dignity!"



Annie: "Don't worry, Dante, your turn is coming!"







"Disgusting!"


Annie: "Lennon, if I were you I'd get way the heck out of here!"















Lennon: "I should have listened to her!"


Lennon: "This is SOOOO not very funny."















"How am I supposed to walk in this thing?"


Kahlua: "I thought they were going to spare me the dress thing."














"There has to be SOME way out of this!"




"O.K. So I give up!"








Lennon: "Once was enough. Now they've got ME in a dress, too!"



Lennon: "What does she think I am?"













Kahlua: "See, Dante...didn't Annie tell you that your turn was coming?"




"I really CANNOT believe they did this to me."














"Where's Lennon? He has to be in this picture too!"
Annie: "We need to plan some way to get back at them!"

3 comments:

creative side said...

You added hysterical laughter to my morning. Thanks.

Dad and Mom Mann said...

Too, too cute and so very funny. Well done!! You're lucky you didn't get scratched.

Emily said...

Sister Farr, that is just too cute! I wish I was there!