Monday, September 30, 2013

A Delightful Visit

 It was such a treat to spend a week with my son and his family! This is my granddaughter Maggie at one of her soccer practices. She is becoming a very pretty young lady with a style of her own :).


 Billy is a pretty neat big brother. I love this picture of him with his little brothers Luke and Drew.
 The two youngest are very competitive. I love this picture of them both in motion!
 Luke is our little red head :).
 It was neat to watch Will playing with his boys.
 Who is going to get this one?
 Little boys love time with their dad!
 Drew put on a puppet show for me.
 I made some salt clay for the kids and was surprised to see the two oldest play with it the longest :).
 They all made some pretty interesting things.
 It takes deep concentration and the right tools to be this creative!

 I love it!
 Maggie got to take a pillow to school for her reading time. She is holding her breakfast tortilla and whatever she stuffed inside! She added a comical touch to her outfit that day by wearing some 3D glasses with the lenses removed :).
 Cute kids!
 My little imp grandson :)
 My first attempt at building something with Legos. It was actually a lot of fun :).
 My handsome son Will and his beautiful wife Julie
One last pose before Will headed off to work. I got to stay for a whole week and enjoyed every minute of it!

No comments: