Tuesday, September 17, 2013

A New Camping Experience

 This summer I camped by myself with Anne and Matt at Seal Rock. I set up my own tent and everything!
 Anne and Matt

 If there is something to climb, Matt's on it!

 Flowers near our campground

 A sleepy octopus at the Mark Hatfield Marine Science Center in Newport, OR





 There are many beautiful art galleries along the OR coast!
 Patterns in the sand (Yachats, OR)
 Flowers along the cove at Yachats

 Even a sunset blocked by clouds is beautiful!
 Seal Rock
 Cormorants nest on the steep sides of the rock!
 Two cormorant babies with fuzzy heads
 Everyone loves a driftwood fort!
 Fog transforms...it is beautiful!

 Exploring tide pools at Strawberry Hill (South of Yachats and Cape Perpetua)






 Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! I love textures!
 Geology is fascinating!
 Another view at Seal Rock Beach
Seals avoiding the inevitable plunge!

No comments: