Monday, January 5, 2009

Grandkids

It was fun to be around my grandchildren for a whole week! I got to know them better and felt like they got to know me better too. Drew is a little character! Sometimes he is pretty pleased with himself.








A lollipop is a pretty good thing!


Jesse thinks so too!









Drew found Grandma's shoes.





Maggie likes her Uncle Andy. She still calls him "Rubber Ducky."



Can you see the mischief here?



Buddies









It's a good thing Drew thinks this is funny.



Jesse likes to make faces. Here he is raising both eyebrows as high as he can. However, he can also raise one over and over which cracks everyone up. It is especially funny when he does it with a straight face.





What is cuter than two little boys in a tub?!






Grandma is trying to read to all three at the same time!


While Will and Julie were gone, Megan stayed overnight a couple of times. This was a lot of help considering Maggie became very sick and then Grandma got sick too. This is one morning when I caught all of them in the same bed.
Jesse is a happy boy!











Drew is a character (as I said before!)



They wanted to open one of Grandma and Papa's presents before we left. Look at Billy's determination to rip open that package!



Papa is helping Drew with his package.
Billy likes his "Antelope Island" animals.

















Is that Andy playing with a doll? Oh, I guess he is helping Maggie with it.


Maggie got a microphone with her doll. She is quite the musician (and dancer too!)

1 comment:

Megan said...

oh i love the first one of drew!! It is such a classic look! The one of me could have easily been left out!! haha, but the rest were good. I am going to post some pictures soon of jesse and me playing in the snow today!